Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Shall be A O.K.!

I just read my last couple posts, and remembered the one i deleted. I feel pretty dumb for putting all my shit out here on the internet for anyone who wants to see. That never ends out good, but i belive its the only way to get something good. How can u progress without letting someone know whats going on in your head. They cant exactly read it, not perfectly anyway.

Last couple posts were kinda emotional. Idk if i should be apoligizing for it, i just feel stupid typing something when im not at my best. Its all good, no matter what happens i shall be A O.K.!

Valentines Day is comming up, should be..fun to say the least. Im doing a segment 4 Rebel Vision about it. I gotta finish filming tomorrow, talk about crunch time. I need maybe 3 hours to finish filming i got 1:15... Lets see how fast we can do this huh?

Yap well ima eat, then go watch Jerrid Cuningham, (sorry for horrible spelling on his name) and the San Leandro Pirates slaughter us in BasketBall, but its alright. You get use to these things after 3 years of being at SLz haha GO REBELS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment