Monday, February 9, 2009

Find Me

So its late, and im not going to write this poetic or nice or anything like that. Just raw. Its late, im tired. Im listening to "You Found Me" by The Fray. And i always listen to music to express myself.
If you haven't listened to the song ill explain it as biefly as i can. A Man looses the love of his life. Doesnt hear from her or anything like that. So he kills himself. Jumps off a building. Then the love of his life comes back to him, just a little too late. Thats what the song means to me. Or atleast my understanding of the lyrics.
Like i said, listen to music i express myself. My situation is similar in a way. No im not suicidal and dont think for a minute i am or ever will be. I love life and every day activities and im too happy with my life to end it any time soon.
The way my situation is similar is ive been dragging myself threw a "Situation" with a girl i really care about. Even threw all the turmoil, she makes me enjoy my time more then any other person or thing. She might have an idea she does this for me, but idk if she really does. Might think im just some guy that is trying to play her or for any other unjust cause. But thats not the case. This situation has put me threw alot more then anyone knows, and this is the first time im really letting it out. Im still in this situation because i see the potential in it, what COULD happen and how things COULD be.
But what it is right now, i dont know if it can go on much longer. In the song the man kills himself. In my life, its putting me at witts end. Ive never been there. I always find ways to end things before i get there. Anyway. Well see if i ever find the edge and step over it.
Im worried that if i cant hold on longer, i loose the chance. I don't wanna be like the man in song, i dont want to say "Where were you? You found me, just a little too Late" i want to say "You found me, just in time."
So here are the options as i see em, Wait, no promises things will get better, End things now, and move on. Hard question for the moment. Maybe the choice isent mine, maybe its being made for me. Im not positive what i need to do or what i should do. What i will do is Keep going, i always have, always will, and find a way to cope, always have, always will.
Im going to bed now.
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment